Terms and Conditions
The use of the term ‘we’ or 'b2b-ads' throughout these Terms & Conditions refers to the B2B-ads.com commercial classifieds ads website located at URL: https://www.b2b-ads.com.
The website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. By accessing the website you accept without limitation or qualification all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. You should read carefully these Terms & Conditions before proceeding. By proceeding you accept them. If you do not agree with them you should not use the website.
Classified Ad Posting Guidelines
You agree not to use b2b-ads.com website to:
- publish content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or reflective of racial or ethnic bias
- misrepresent your identity
- post an advertisement that infringes any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of another party
- include any information about an individual other than yourself in a listing
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other damaging computer programs
The information you provide on b2b-ads.com shall not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal items
- infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- be false, inaccurate or misleading
- contain any software viruses or any other damaging computer programs
- discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation
- refer to matters prohibited by law.
If you fail to comply with these Classified Ad Posting Guidelines, b2b-ads.com shall take down your listing without notice. In the event you fail to comply with these Classified Ad Posting Guidelines, including without limitation infringing another's copyright on more than one occasion, b2b-ads.com shall suspend or terminate your use of the website. B2B-ads.com reserves the right to refuse to provide services for any reason and with no warning.
b2b-ads.com, commercial classifid ads, has no control over and is not responsible for the content in linked sites and makes no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement and you access them at your own risk.
Linking to this website
You may link to this website.
b2b-ads.com classifieds ads website is hosted on web servers located in Seattle, WA (USA) and is intended to be viewed by residents of the United States and Canada. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this website, you agree that the exclusive venue for litigating disputes shall be in state or federal court in Seattle, Washington.
b2b-ads.com reserves the right to withdraw any advertisements we feel are inappropriate, misleading, damaging or contravene these Terms & Conditions, with or without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. B2B-ADS.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND IN THE ADS ON THIS SITE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE. NEITHER b2B-ADS.COM NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. If you are dissatisfied with the website, or any aspect thereof, or do not agree with these terms, your only recourse and exclusive remedy shall be to stop using the site.
Updated: Dec 2017